When it comes to winter, knitters have the hometown advantage. Beat the chill indoors and out with Knit Simple’s fun solutions.
• 1, 2, 3! Accessories snap together in a few skeins
• Lovely shawls show off your knitterly style
• The smart set: cowl and cap duos make it easy
• Unwind in chic weekend cardigans
• Amy Bahrt?s wild cat pillows, tamed with kids? hugs
Check out the new Up Close feature in the Knit Simple Fashion Preview.
See each of the 32 projects featured in our
Winter 2011 issue from the front, back and sides, giving you all the views you could
want for the fashions you can?t miss.
• Learn to knit
• Learn to crochet
• Advanced techniques
For a chance to win enough “Chesapeake” yarn from Classic Elite to complete Michele Muska's braided cowl and a Boye Bloom Loom to make the flowers.